25. Who do I need to Serve?

Any time service is required, you will need to serve every party to the lawsuit. This means the State agency, as well as any other agency, individual, or party the State has named in the suit. The person who receives service is the attorney of the agency, entity, or individual. If a party does not have an attorney, you serve that agency, entity, or individual, directly.